Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Reinspired to Blog

It's been awhile since I've blogged.  I've been busy with BeBe Gear and share some on that FB page. 

Photography has been on my mind lately, and I "NEED" (LOL) to share some of kids' pictures somewhere!  So, to you who read this, you get LOTS of Ewald girls' pictures.

Now...I have edited any since I'm still working on CS5.  I've got it, but I have to wait for them to verify my mom's status as a teacher before they'll give me a serial number.  Here's to gymnastics at J&R this morning.....

Climbing a ladder with concentration...(A)

From 2010-10-26

Tickles from Mommy

From 2010-10-26

Rolling like a crayon...(I loved the colors on this one)

From 2010-10-26

I looked at this photo, and went "WOW!"  I did NOT edit it!  Her eyes did that by themself!

From 2010-10-26

Sack race practice?  Jacqueline is in the "big kid" class that is right by ours...

From 2010-10-26

"STOP gymnastics.  I found a bug!"

From 2010-10-26

'Okay Mom, you've worn me out now!"

From 2010-10-26

MC always has a smile for me!

From 2010-10-26

Someone please tell this kid she is NOT 5 years old!

From 2010-10-26

I had a BLAST playing today, but it sure does wear me out now!

Tomorrow Caroline's friend, Abby, is coming to play after school.  On Friday is Caroline's field day, so I'm off for more pictures for the year book (I definitely LOVE that job)!

Today was Camoflouge day.  Gotta love that cutie!

From 2010-10-27 Camoflouge Day

No comments: