Sunday, June 20, 2010

Photography

After the newborn photo shoot, I consulted my mentor, Kristin. She said I did good, but now I needed to work on my focus. I kind of new that. In taking the pictures, I forgot how to get my focal point changed on my camera. I re-read my manual, and I'm set. So...next day I decided to tote the camera along for some practice. It was Friday. First up was gymnastics with the smaller 3....

No smile, but I focused on her face.
From 2010-06-18

LOVE this one of Annabelle. She smiles a lot, but it's hard to catch. When the camera comes around, she turns it off.
From 2010-06-18

She's in the middle of turning her smile to frown when she saw the camera. LOL!
From 2010-06-18

Jacqueline making a block tower..
From 2010-06-18

Next up was Caroline's day camp cookout and awards ceremony. EVERY kid got some kind of award, and enjoyed the desserts! It was HOT, so I left earlier than Bebe and Caroline with the babies.

Caroline got the "Bunny Scout" award. Apparently she was always on the hunt for rabbits on their trails they left.
From 2010-06-18

Hopefully my focus will improve. I am getting more and more enjoyment out of photography! Now for a better camera, lens and photoshop. Uh-oh, John!