Thursday, September 16, 2010

Photos

One of my favorite things about what I do is taking pictures of my girls in the dresses. Caroline was hunting with John tonight, and here's what we did (unedited):



I also got to go have lunch with Caroline this afternoon for lunch. I stayed for recess (and was worn out when I got home), but I really enjoyed seeing the kids. The principal got to talking with me, and guess who is helping with year book photos now! You got it! I volunteered to be at events and just take random pictures. What a GREAT hobby photography is! It has now got me an open invitation to the school. Gotta LOVE that! Caroline really likes this now, but once we hit middle school I am sure she'll ask me to stop. LOL!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love that you posted these unedited. You're doing a really good job of nailing your exposure and your focus is much more consistent....got to love all those focus points on the 7d! Caroline is really giving Jac a run for her money in the posing dept! I love how she's using her eyes and really working the camera...and MC and A are starting to get it too! Girl, you're going to have your hands full with all those little models running around!